The Oceanic Viper 2 Fins
are a dual-material channel fin for all types of diving and snorkelling. Upgraded over the previous version, the Viper2 Fins are more efficient and give you better control in the water. Full Foot Fins are lighter and more compact than their Open Heel variation and are better suited for snorkelling.
Redesigned Rails help to direct water down to the tip to increase efficiency and polished surfaces help to reduce drag to further increase efficiency with every fin kick.
Who's The Viper2 For?
The Viper2 Fins are a great all-rounder of a design with a good balance of power and control for diving at home and abroad. The Viper 2's lightweight materials and flat profile make them easy to pack away in a bag and store between dives. The Full Foot design is better for warmer, less demanding waters as they're made to be worn barefoot.Features:
- Ideal for all diving and snorkelling skill levels
- Flexible Power Thrust Channel directs water off the tip of the blade for improved power and efficiency
- Power Vents reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade
- Oversized blade produces increased thrust and propulsion
- Generous yet streamlined foot pocket significantly reduces drag
- Extremely lightweight for increased performance and ease of travel