The Atomic ST1 Regulator is a high quality beautifully crafted regulator that delivers outstanding performance and looks great. The 5 ported swivel turret 1st stage is machined from a unique 316 stainless steel, unlike conventional brass 1st stages, which performs better and is kinder to the environment.
The 1st stage has 5 Low Pressure ports on a swiveling turret which allow the hoses to rotate around the first stage with the 5th port facing upwards. This gives added flexibility in hose routing prefered by many sidemount divers.
The 2nd stage also features a swivel ball joint on the hose that reduces jaw fatigue as the hose can route in at a greater degree instead of just 90°.
The internal mechanism of the 2nd stage uses the same Titanium parts as the T2 and B2 models which is stronger, lighter and has a greater corrosion resistance compared to brass or stainless steel parts.
The 2nd stage also features a Seat Saving Orifice that takes the pressure off the seal enhancing the lifetime and performance of the regulator. Inside the 2nd stage is a soft seal and an orifice pushed against it behind a spring which only opens when you draw a breathe. When disconnected from your cylinder the SSO pulls the orifice back relieving the pressure against the seat. As soon as the regulator is pressurised or submerged the spring reactivates to seal the 2nd stage.
Automatic Flow Control
The ST1 2nd stage features Atomic's AFC system that automatically interrupts freeflows before they occur by using a flexible venturi system that redirects freeflowing gas back into the 2nd stage to equalise the pressure.
- First stage machined from solid 316 Stainless Steel
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Freeze protected factory-sealed first stage also prevents contamination such as silt and sand
- Nitrox ready for mixtures up to 40%
- First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
View product manual
- All-Titanium second stage construction same as Atomic T2 and B2 models
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice (Titanium)
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- All-stainless steel Atomic Comfort Swivel standard
- A new high-flow second stage case lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- 2 year / 300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - not contingent on proof of service
- Wide exhaust deflector to disperse bubbles for enhanced visibility