The AquaLung Reveal X1 Mask was made to be their most comfortable mask yet with many features to make it fit better. A premium mask the Reveal has super soft, crystal-clear silicone with a new ergonomic skirt. New buckles attach directly to the skirt for flexibility and have a quick single-button adjustment for the new spherical strap.
Universal Advanced Silicone Skirt (UASS)
AquaLung's UASS has been designed to seal around a wide range of face shapes and made from super-soft silicone make the Reveal one of the most comfortable masks that will fit straight out of the box.
The Reveal has a textured nose pocket for greater control when equalising and the clear skirted options are made from crystal-clear silicone to let plenty of light in.
- Universal Advanced Silicone Skirt (UASS). After years of research and testing, an innovative wraparound geometry has been designed for an excellent fit for a wide range of face shapes. A new
grade of crystal-clear silicone is used to create a super soft and comfortable fit
- Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) enhances the sealing features of the silicone skirt, improving fit, comfort and feel
- The Spherical Silicone Head Band Strap is an innovative design for the silicone strap, in the shape of a sphere to perfectly and comfortably fit the diver's head and keep the strap securely and comfortably in place
- Quick Fit Buckles. The one-touch button release allows for easy adjustment for the best fit, even while wearing thick gloves. The buckles are attached directly to the silicone skirt in order to provide stability on the face
- The X1 version of the Reveal features an innovative construction system that makes it the lightest single lens mask (non-frameless) on the market
Remember to purchase SeaBuff to pre-treat your new mask lenses to reduce the chance of fogging.
It can be purchased individually or as part of the New Mask Package for all the essentials you need at even better value.
Aqualung have been industry leaders producing a range of diving equipment from regulators and computers to drysuits, wetsuits and masks.
Aqualung have been producing dive equipment since 1943, started by Jacques-Yves Cousteau and Émile Gagnan who introduced the world to scuba diving and the Aqua-Lung.
No reviews for this product yet
- Colour: Clear Yellow