The Aqua Lung i770R Dive Computer is a colour screen rechargeable dive computer with a large screen so you can see everything at a glance. Colour-coded information means that your eyes are drawn to the information you need to know. The i770 is rechargeable so you don't have to worry about changing the battery or it running out unexpectedly, just plug it in every so often to keep the battery topped up.
The i770 is made for any diver but more aimed at the recreational travelling diver who appreciates a bright, easy to understand computer. Rechargeable means that it doesn't require much maintenance or the yearly journey to the dive centre to have the battery changed.
The i770R will connect to the Aqualung Transmitter and can be charged by mostany modern powered USB adaptor like the one for your smartphone or tablet so you only need to bring one charger on holiday with you.
To use the i770R to the full a wireless transmitter will talk to your computer and keep an eye on your gas consumption during your dive. If you start to run low it will let you know unlike an analogue SPG.
A similar sized, colour screen dive computer to consider would be the Suunto EON Core or more advanced EON Steel or the Scubapro G2 Range. If you're thinking about moving onto more advanced technical diving then look at the Shearwater Perdix or Petrel.
|74 x 59 x 23mm (excluding strap)|
Aqualung have been industry leaders producing a range of diving equipment from regulators and computers to drysuits, wetsuits and masks.
Aqualung have been producing dive equipment since 1943, started by Jacques-Yves Cousteau and Émile Gagnan who introduced the world to scuba diving and the Aqua-Lung.
• Rechargeable lithium battery
• High-visibility Thin Film Transistor (TFT) colour screen with easy-to-use interface
- Colour screen. Ultra-bright, high-contrast, full-colour TFT display, with easily adjustable intensity for perfect clarity and battery savings when a high-intensity screen is unnecessary.
- Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all your key information with the intuitive menu structure. The i770R’s intuitive 3-button navigation interface allows for easy settings preview and updates.
• Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app*
- Using your smartphone or tablet, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i770R via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
- Remotely control all your i770R settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
• Hoseless gas integration. Our patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management.
- Compatible with 4 different transmitters and nitrox mixes on a single dive.
• Paired-for-life transmitter. Once you pair your transmitter to your i770R, it’s done—there’s no need to ever pair again.
• 3-axis full-tilt compass. Easy-to-read compass graphics, with a compass-bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation. An alternate compass bar can be displayed on the primary dive screen with the touch of a button.
• Multiple gas capability manages up to 4 Nitrox mixes (with 4 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points
• Audible alarms and colour-changing segments provide cautions and warnings for additional safety
• Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
• Included adjustable bungee wrist mount and NATO band
• Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives to maximize your next adventure safely
• Automatic Safety Stop Countdown displayed in minutes and seconds for clarity
• Battery status indicator for both computer and transmitter
• 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive, so it’s up for any adventure
• User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades
• Optional deep stop with countdown timer
• Salt or fresh water dive selection
* DiverLog+ app can be downloaded for free from the App Store, Google Play or www.ediverlog.com
• Transmitter up to 40%
Included in the Box:
• Download Cable
• NATO Wrist Band
• Bungee kit
• Lens Protector
• Quick Reference Card
• Digital Instruction Manual
• Paper Safety Reference
• DiverLog+ Brochure
Max Depth (Dive and Free Mode): 100m / 330 ft
Max FO2 setting: 21% to 100%
Multiple Gas: yes
Max PO2: 1.1 to 1.6
Audible alarm: yes
Gauge Mode: yes
Safety Stop: yes
book mark: yes
Deep Stop user set: ON/OFF
History mode: yes
Fresh / Salt water select: yes
Conservative factor Adj: yes
Activation (wet or button): yes
Mounting option: Wrist
ALT adjustable: auto adj
Ascent rate indicator: yes
Plan mode: yes
Batt power indicator: yes
LCD Display: TFT
Shortcut screen: no
Preview Screen: no
Air integration: yes
Download cable: included
Set Audible ON/OFF: yes
Set Deep Stop On/Off: yes
Set Depth Alarm: yes
Set EDT alarm: yes
Set N2BG alarm: yes
Set DTR alarm: yes
Set Safety stop Depth/Time: yes
Safety Stop Timer: yes
Set WET ON/OFF: yes
Set Units: yes
Set Max PO2 alarm: yes
Dive Profile: via Download
Freedive Memory: via Download
|Air Integration||x4 Wireless (not included)|
|Dive Computer Style||Wrist|
|Gas Nitrox||21 to 100|
|User Changeable Battery||Rechargeable|
No reviews for this product yet
- Colour: Black