It’s been another great year for everyone at Simply Scuba and our YouTube channel has played a huge part in providing our customers with the best advice and products in the industry. This year we have created a number of product videos to ensure that our customers know the products inside out before they buy them, and to share with you our expertise. We have also worked on some great ‘How To’ videos in order to help you get the best out of your gear and make sure it is working at the best it possibly can. In case you missed any of our videos this year, we have compiled a top 5 of our favourite videos from 2014 that we think were the most informative, helpful, and fun to make. So without further ado, here is our countdown of the the best Simply Scuba videos of 2014!
5. How To Fit a Drysuit – A drysuit is a key piece of gear for scuba diving in some places so you need to know that you are buying the right size, our video takes you through the whole process of fitting a drysuit to make sure you’re spending your money on the correctly sized product. The video works all the way through from checking sizing to how to put on your dry suit on in the proper way in order to keep the suit in the best condition. Its a really helpful video if you are buying your first drysuit so we hope it has helped some of the new divers out there!
4. Just Arrived News – Sometimes we get so many great products in at once that a video like this is perfect for showcasing what’s new in at SimplyScuba.com. We really enjoyed giving you a quick overview of our best new products so we’d love to hear if you like this type of video and we can make it a regular feature in 2015!
3. How to Assemble Scuba Regulators – This video shows you how to easily and safely assemble your diving regulators for standard recreational configurations. It may look complex but with a few basic tools and a little time and patience any one is able to safely put regulators together. We know how vital this information is for divers so this video was a really important one for us to put together for our viewers. Especially for new divers, we think videos like this can be really helpful and we hope to make more like this in 2015.
2. How to Replace Suunto Dive Computer Batteries – Suunto is one of the top brands at Simply Scuba so this brand focus video was a really interesting one for us to create. With over 16,000 views it was clearly a hit with the viewers too!
1. Simply Scuba Advert – We know this one may be cheating a little because we didn’t release this in 2014, but it is still one of our all-time favourite Simply Scuba videos and is one that never failed to put a smile on our faces when we watched it in 2014! There we have it, our top 5 favourite videos of the year, thank you to all our viewers and customers for supporting our YouTube channel and watching our videos in 2014. We’ve recently been on a great trip to film new content for the Simply Scuba YouTube channel so there are some exciting video projects in the pipeline coming your way in 2015! Remember to check out our YouTube channel if you missed any of our videos throughout the year too.