The Suunto D6i Zulu Dive Computer is a tough active version of the D6i Novo with a webbing Zulu style strap. Sleek and smart, you can wear this to the office and then straight to the dive site. If you dive on Air, Nitrox or simply Freedive the D6i will tell you everything you need to know with a simple user interface and easy to read screen.
The steel case has a new anti fingerprint coating which reduces dirt and grease stains on the unit. Sapphire crystal glass has an anti reflective coating to reduce glare and is rated as the hardest glass material in the world. The webbing Zulu strap has a quick adjustment that will fit over your wrist, 7mm or drysuit with tough material and a reliable buckle will hold your computer where you need it.
Dive mode is your everyday dive mode that uses a continuous RGBM algorithm to calculate your No Decompression Limit on normal air. Nitrox mode allows you to change your Oxygen percentage when diving on Nitrox. Gauge mode makes the computer act purely as a depth gauge and timer and won't work out your NDL. Free mode is for snorkelers and freedivers with a more frequent sampling rate and a surface timer. Off mode is for everyday use so the computer doesn't record your swim in the pool as a dive.
Wireless Air Pressure
Paired with a wireless transmitter on your 1st stage the D6i Novo will tell you how much gas you have left in your cylinder. The D6i Novo can combine this with your current depth and breathing rate to tell you how long your air will last in minutes so you can better plan your dive on your gas supply. You can also set up alerts when you get to a certain pressure so you don't have to keep as closer eye on your gauges.
- 5 modes including freediving
- Gas-switching between up to 3 gases
- 3D compass, optional wireless air integration
- Suunto RGBM
- Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
- Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Optional wireless air integration - current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
- Measurements 45.6 x 48.5 x 15.9 mm
- Weight 137 g
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Glass material: Sapphire crystal
- Case material: Steel
- Strap material: Textile material