The OceanREEF Space Extender Integrated Dive Mask is a superior full face mask that combines your primary 2nd stage and dive mask into one unit. Replacing the Raptor the Extender is made for the avid diver and adventurer with more accessories and features than the entry level masks. Covering your face you stay warmer and more comfortable as you don't get any of the jaw fatigue you can get with traditional 2nd stages.
The Extender comes as standard with a surface air valve fitted so you don't waste gas on the surface. Letting you breathe through a valve on the side of the mask you can leave the mask on before and after the dive to save gas.
The extender kit frame around the mask acts as a mounting point for cameras, torches and other accessories you may have.
The exhaust tee at the base of the mask allows you to control the direction your exhaust goes, either equally or to one side, particularly useful if you use underwater communications.
The new NACS support is sturdier than its predecessor for a more rigid mounting option for communications. On the right side you can fit the MHA-2 Adaptor which has a clicking, rotating support for any accessory you need.
- Cold water certified, balanced, on demand, integrated regulator.
- Polycarbonate visor (siloxane double coated for scratch resistance).
- Directional exhaust valve (4 positions).
- Dive / pre-dive switch.
- Includes the Extender Kit (frame + accessories).
- SAV (Surface Air Valve) included.
in the box
- A padded bag to protect and carry your IDM
- Warranty Registration - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The full Extender Kit (frame + accessories - frame is already mounted).
- Equalisation plugs set. 3 sizes.
- Standard Hose.