The Womens Lava Core Long Sleeve Shirt can be used as a rash guard and as thermal underwear for SCUBA diving in tepid to cold waters.
Windproof and Anti Microbial fleece layer for odour control and comfort against the skin keeps you warm and clean after extended use.
Trilaminate Fabric provides different properties for each layer; an Ultraflex Durable Outer Shell including 4 way stretch and a quick drying material which easily sheds water, a Breathable Microporous Mid-Layer which is windproof but allows perspiration to be drawn away from the body and a Insulating Thermal Inner-Layer with Anti-Pill and Anti-Microbial treatment to reduce odor and eliminate bacteria.
Flatlock Seams are overlapped diagonally that reduces waterflow and increases integrity keeping you warmer in cooler water.
Neutrally Buoyant fabric doesn't require you to add or subtract any weights.
- Water repellant and anti chill properties on outer layer
- Quick drying outer layer
- High stretch mid layer which is wind proof and breathable. Allows perspiration to be wicked away
- Inner layer fleece has anti pill treatment
- Anti microbial lining to reduce odour
- Neutrally buoyant
- Flatlocked seams overlapped for water integrity
- Sun protection of SPF 30 plus
- Outer layer: Lycra 180g/m2 knitted nylon wrap knit tricot
- Mid layer: Impermeable, breathable microporous PU film
- Inner layer: Fleece 240g/m2 4 way stretch fleece with elastane