The Cressi Alpha Ultra Dry Snorkel
is a dry-top snorkel to keep as much water out of the snorkel as possible with a dry valve on the top of the snorkel and purge valve at the bottom. Both valves working together keep the snorkel dry even if you duck under the water.Who’s The Alpha Dry For?
If you don’t like water in your mouth when you’re snorkelling and you want a clear breath then you need a snorkel like the Alpha Ultra. The dry top has a small float that will move to block the top of the snorkel if a wave splashes over you, or you duck under the water it stops water from getting in.
If some water does make it inside the snorkel a small one-way valve at the bottom of the snorkel pushes that water out of the bottom.
The majority of the Cressi Alpha Ultra is flexible so the snorkel is easy to pack away into a pocket and you don’t have to worry about it breaking in your luggage.Recommended Accessories
With a snorkel, you need a mask to pair with it. The Cressi Alpha UltraDry Snorkel pairs perfectly with the Cressi Matrix Mask or the Cressi Air Mask.Similar Snorkels
If you don’t want the upper dry valve, then check out the Cressi Gamma Snorkel.Features:
- Features a float mechanism which closes instantly to prevent water from entering the snorkel whether accidentally or purposely submerged
- Flexible lower bore reduces jaw fatigue
- Mouthpiece drops away when not in use, great for scuba divers
- High-quality silicone mouthpiece is comfortable and durable
- Angled mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue
- Lower purge valve allows water to be quickly expelled
- Streamlined design reduces drag while swimming
- Adjustable clip for securing to any mask