The Apeks VX1 Mask is a single lens snorkel or dive mask with a low internal volume and wide field of vision. The frameless design of the VX-1 brings the glass lens closer so you have a wider field of vision compared to a framed mask.
Who's the VX1 For?
Any diver or snorkeller will find the VX1 comfortable and because of it's low volume it's easy to clear. Small features all over the mask make it more comfortable and seal better than other masks but it is also available with a UV Lens for additional protection for your eyes.
- Frameless construction creates a lightweight, low volume mask which is easy to clear and equalise.
- Two lens options: Pure Clear lens provides maximum optical clarity with no distortion. The UV Cut lens provides eye protection from harmful HEV light which is present even on cloudy days, ideal for professional divers who may spend long periods of time at the surface.
- Advanced skirt geometry is designed to minimise facial pressure points during long duration dives.
- Quick Release Buckles with stainless-steel rollers allow easy adjustment for the best fit, even while wearing dry gloves.
- Matte and gloss areas on the silicone skirt create a better seal and improve fit and comfort.
- Premium, surgical-grade solid black or solid white silicone.
- Supplied with a comfortable silicone mask strap and an additional neoprene strap, all in a reusable zipped protective case.
- Designed and produced in Italy.