Info on the Oceanic Veo 1,0 Dive Computer
The brand new Veo 1.0 is a low cost, entry level, dive computer which can be used with air or single gas nitrox mixes of up to 50 percent. The Veo displays easy to read, essential information in the form of graphs such as nitrogen loading and offers great features such as a countdown timer during a safety stop. The Veo has easy to use push buttons in order to navigate through its settings and has the ability to download diving profiles. The Veo 1.0 can closely match any other diving computer on the market meaning you can synchronise with your diving buddy!
The Veo 1.0 uses Oceanic's dual algorithm technology to offer divers the choose of decompression model based on the type of diving they are about to perform. Pelagic DSAT can be selected to optimise for repetitive, multi level diving such as on holiday for a week or recreational diving about a liveaboard. Pelagic Z+ can be enabled to maximise dive time at depth, allowing divers to safely stay longer without incurring any penalties. An additional benefit of the dual algorithms and there various levels of conservatism allows a diver to a achieve a very similar to the majority of current recreational idve computers, allowing a buddy pair to dive very similar profiles.
Learn about and how to validate your Oceanic life-time warranty by clicking here
Download a copy of the Oceanic Veo 1.0 instruction manual here.
- Uses Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm and provides a choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Air or Single Nitrox Mix to 50% O2
- Safety Stop Countdown Timer
- Water and/or manual activation
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time)
- 12 dive on-unit log book
- Memory Reset for rental and training applications
- Diver-Replaceable Battery with 8-second "Hot Swap"