Info on the Oceanic OC1 Dive Computer
The Oceanic OC1 is a full decompression, watch sized dive computer with digital compass, wireless air integration, dot matrix display and dual algorithm support.
The benefits of having the choice between two algorithms over one is that the OC1 allows divers to choose a decompression model to suit the type of diving they do. The OC1 caters for both repetitive, multi-level diving and also one off deep dives where maximum dive time is important. The Pelagic DSAT algorithm (upon which most dive computers and also the PADI RDP are based) is perfect for safely handling the same sort of dive profile day in, day out such as a week aboard a liveaboard. Pelagic Z+, however, maximises the dive time at depth without penalities. The added benefit of user changeable algorithms is that a buddy pair is able to dive to similar profiles no matter what your buddy is diving with.
Other features include a PC interface and download cable to transfer dive information and profile data to your computer for analysis, wireless air integration for easy monitoring of air supplies (up to three transmitters supported but not included), digital compass for convenient navigation, gas switching between up to three gases, optional deep stops, a huge list of configurable alarms and alerts.
Learn about and how to validate your Oceanic life-time warranty by clicking here
Download a copy of the Oceanic OC1 instruction manual here.
- Precision Digital Compass including North, and reference modes and declination adjustment
- Titanium Housing
- Firmware updates - may be updated with the latest operating code revision
- Digital Watch, Air, up to 3-mix Nitrox,
- Gauge and Free Dive Modes
- Max Depth 660ft / 200m
- Dot Matrix Display provides superiority readability and intuitive user-interface
- Wireless Air Integrated Technology with Full-Time Air Time Remaining Display
- Switch between 3 independent transmitters, with up to 3 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2
- Buddy Pressure Check allows you to receive and monitor your Buddy's air pressure
- Advanced watch functions include: Alternate Time Zone, Stopwatch, Lap Timer, Daily Alarm, and Countdown Timer
- Adjustable safety stop time and depth
- History Mode
- OceanLog PC Download and Settings Upload
- Software and USB Cable included
- Screen size - approximately 29mm wide x 29mm high