Info on the Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer
The Cressi Leonardo dive computer is Cressi's first in house designed fully functional dive computer. Compatible with both air and nitrox mixes it also comes in a range of colours.
The new Cressi RGBM algorithm, which was developed by Bruce Wienke, has been specially adapted by Cressi to offer safe decompression diving in a mutli day, repetitive dive format which makes the Leonardo particularly effectively for holiday/liveaboard diving scenarios. The algorithm accommodates nine tissue compartments with saturation hemi-phases between 2.5 and 480 minutes.
The single button ensures simple menu navigation whilst the large clear display makes it very easy to read. Audible alarms alert the user to important information and the backlight makes the details clearly even in low light conditions.
The user changable batteries help to keep maintenance costs down and prevent periods of down time whilst the battery is replaced at a service centre.
- Algorithm: CRESSI RGBM algorithm.
- Sample tissues: 9 with saturation hemi-phases between 2.5 and 480 minutes
- Dimensions and weight: Diameter: 67 mm - Height: 27 mm - Weight: 135 g
- Depth sensor: Sea water setting (fresh water depths are about 3% lower)Measuring field: 0-393 ft., measured every second. GAGE function measuring field: 0-393 ft. Precision: +/- 1% (T 20°C - 68 F). Reading resolution: 10 cm (0 to 100 m) / 1 m (100 to 120 m) / 1 ft (0 to 316 ft)
- Dive time: 0 to 255 minutes
- Data acquisition frequency: 20 sec.
- THERMOMETER: Resolution: 1 °F Measuring field: 23 °F + 104 °F Precision: +/- 35.6 °F/10min change °T
- WATCH: Precision: +/- 50 seconds month average
- 24 hours display
- BATTERY:CR 2430 - 3V battery. 2 years average life (by 50 yearly dives).
- PC LINK FUNCTION - PC COMPATIBLE INTERFACE
- Dive" program: Full processing of dive data, even with decompression (if any), for any air or hyper-oxygenated mixture (Nitrox) dive.
- Full setting of FO2 (percentage of the oxygen) and PO2 (partial oxygen pressure) parameters: PO2 may be set between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, FO2 between 21% and 50%.
- A Nitrox dive may be carried out after an air dive (even with desaturation in progress).
- Possibility of Deco (decompressive computations) or Gage program setting (depth gauge and timer).
- Deep Stop can be enabled or disabled.
- Large display with "PCD System" for perfect understanding and readability of values.
- Replaceable display protective cover.
- Battery replacement can be carried out by the user.
- Planning: Scrolling of the safety curve.
- Unit of measure change from the metric system (meters and °C) to the feet system (ft- °F) by the user.
- Sound and visual alarm systems.
- CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator.
- Backlit display.
- Built-in calendar and clock.
- Logbook (70 hours or 60 dives) including dive profile.
- Dive history.