Our current vacancies
To apply for any position listed below please download the application form and
post it to the following address
The Simply Group
5 Jubilee Way
Successful applicants will then be contacted by telephone/email and asked to come
in for an interview. We are always looking for talented individuals, if you feel
you have a skills set that may be of interest please e-mail your> CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
send it to the address above
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Retail Store Assistant
We're looking for a Retail Store Assistant with bags of enthusiasm,excellent customer service skills and a passion for all things outdoors. So if you fancy working for a fun, dynamic, award-winning company then apply today.
Retail Assistant- Part Time (25 hours per week)
Working in a busy shop environment you will be tasked to serve customers in all departments of the shop, assisting the Shop Manager and Supervisor with daily tasks such as merchandising the shelves, updating displays, stock control and keeping up to date with the latest promotional offers.
• Greeting our customers who enter the shop.
• Assisting shoppers to find the products they are looking for.
• Being responsible for processing cash/card payments and handling refunds.
• Maintaining good levels of product knowledge through self- directed learning.
• Merchandising and shop displays.
• Keeping up to date with special promotions.
• Keeping the store tidy and clean.
• Helping with picking online orders.
• Using air compressor to fill Scuba cylinders after full training.
• Having a friendly and engaging personality.
• Previous experience in customer facing position.
• Experienced and confident in cash handling.
• Passionate about delivering great customer service.
• Good flexibility regarding working times and tasks.
• Experience in working as part of a sales team, confident and capable in working on own initiative.
• Basic knowledge of stock control techniques.
• £5.50 - £7.50 per hour subject to age and experience.
• Minimum contract hours 25 per week (Including some weekends).
• 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays) per annum Pro Rata.
• Progression opportunities.
• Based in Faversham, Kent.
To apply please complete online application or apply in store. Mark all applications for the attention of HR Manager and include position applying for. Closing Date 17th October 2014.
Download an application
form and apply for this position