Reports to: Marketing Manager
You will be responsible for working across a wide range of in-house graphic design projects supporting the marketing objectives of the business by creating and maintaining the websites, mobile, email and print requirements.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Continuous creative development of online and offline assets.
- Delivering weekly store emails.
- Ensuring that creative is proofed read and signed off.
- Working with the marketing manager to assist with the creative objectives of the business.
Required qualifications, knowledge, experience & skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with wider team.
- Proactive approach and positive attitude towards projects.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Basic Dreamweaver ability for html email creation.
- Strong understanding of layout and typography.
- Ability to follow and work within brand guidelines.
- Attention to detail.
- Confidence to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Full Time Permanent position
- £15,000 - £17,000 depending on experience
- Company Flexi Time scheme - Long Service Holiday entitlement - Free Parking
- 28 days pro rata paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
If you have relevant skills for this position please apply in writing along with your CV to Rebecca Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline 24th April 2015