Our current vacancies
The Simply Group
5 Jubilee Way
Successful applicants will then be contacted by telephone/email and asked to come in for an interview.
- STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
- We are always looking for talented individuals, if you feel you have a skills set that may be of interest please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to the address above
Specialist SCUBA Diving Category Manager - Full Time
We are actively recruiting for a Specialist SCUBA Diving Category Manager to be responsible for the purchasing, merchandising, pricing, management, and sales of products within our SCUBA diving product category.
Simply Scuba has been voted the UK’s best online retailer for 5 years in a row and this role represents an opportunity to join this award winning team and be instrumental in leading the growth and development of the company and the Simply Scuba brand.
Key responsibilities & objectives;
• Optimising sales and profitability
• Pricing and marketing
• Supplier relationship management
• Inventory control & planning
• Sources new product lines
• Social media and community outreach
• In house product training
Key skills and attributes;
• Must be commercially minded with a strong understanding of the retail environment
• Qualified and passionate SCUBA diver with an in-depth knowledge of SCUBA diving equipment and related products
• Must be friendly, personable and approachable with a commitment to providing customer service excellence
• Committed team player with strong verbal, written and listening skills.
• Good excel skills with the ability to analyse data for trends and forecasting.
• Circa £25’000 pa dependant of skills and experience
• 28 days annual leave (including public holidays).
• Parking & staff facilities
Please address applications to Rebecca Homes - HR Officer, application closing date 25th April 2014
|Download an application form and apply for this position