We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to be responsible for dealing with a wide range of returned products from the customers, checking the quality of the goods coming back into the facility, re packing the goods in line with the company standards and re-stocking within the departments as necessary. You will then update the stock management system in order to reflect the returns.
You will also be responsible for dealing with any faulty returned goods requiring repair, replacements or refunds, liaising closely with our Service Centre, Customer Care Team, Suppliers and customers to ensure a quick turnaround for all requests.
Key Responsibilities & Objectives
Key skills and attributes
- Previous returns experience in retail products
- Good stock management skills
- IT literate
- Keen eye for detail
- Confident phone manner
- Good organisation and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of working to deadlines/targets
- Excellent communication skills
- £14,500per annum plus a £500 attendance bonus (Paid in the Christmas pay packet).
- 28 days annual leave (including public holidays)
- Parking & staff facilities
- Long service holiday
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply by completing an online application form and sending it to email@example.com